The Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN) has released an offline facility that will allow taxpayers to finalise their GSTR-3B forms on their own computers before uploading it on the portal.
Taxpayers have been asked to file the summary GSTR-3B every month till January.
- The Excel Based offline utility has been introduced for filing the GSTR on the GST Portal
- The Offline Facility will provide an opportunity to the taxpayer to verify the details of GSTR 3 B before filing GSTR 3B returns and minimise chances of error
- It is designed to help taxpayers to prepare their GSTR 3 B return on their computer system
- The taxpayer can download section and can fill date and create file for uploading the same on GST portal
- The Offline Facility function work best on windows 7 and above and Microsoft excel 2007 and above